New Applicants must attend two NCRCC Club Meetings.
At the first meeting:
1) Bring a completed NCRCC Membership Application to the meeting.
(Click on the link below, "Right Click" on the Form, or click on the Printer Icon to print it, and then fill it out)
2) Speak with Vice President Mike Maznicki when you arrive at the meeting.
3) You will be introduced, and asked to tell the membership a little about yourself.
At the second meeting there will be a vote taken on your membership.
1) If the vote is "Yes", pay your Initiation/Dues and then you will be provided with the code for the Field Lock.
2) If you are a Beginner, you'll have a chance to meet, and speak with, a number of Instructor members.